Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you decide to purchase any of the mentioned items.
Father’s Day is around the corner and due to Covid-19, you will likely have a better chance of ordering gifts online. Here in MI, things are slowly starting to open back up, but the options are still very limited.
Whether you are shopping for your father, grandfather, brother, uncle or significant other, I have curated a list of 20 gift ideas. These items are hand selected by me (and bae). I took the time to read the reviews and I also tried to keep everything on the “budget friendly” side. Some of these items below offer personalization options, so you may want to take a peek as soon as you can to ensure that your purchases arrive on time.
Dare I mention, many of these items are “quarantine friendly”. Enjoy!
1.Grooming Kit – This is probably one of my favorite gifts on this list. Most barbershops aren’t open and haven’t been for a while. Not only does he want this, he may NEED this!
2. Magnetic Tool Wristband – super handy… no pun intended.
3. Rechargeable Electric Shaver
4. Whiskey Glasses- Is he a whiskey or scotch drinker?
5. Engraved Personalized Wallet- Add some personality to your gift 🙂
6. 148-Piece Tool Set- Did someone say DYI project? I mean, he probably has more time to work on house projects right now.
7. Money Clip– Ballin!
8. Cross Pen– The perfect accent piece for your professional father, grandfather, brother, husband, etc. Because who doesn’t love a nice pen 🙂
9. 3-Piece Tie and Pocket Square Set– Even if he isn’t going out right now. We have high hopes that the world will be back to normal soon. Work/church tie anyone?
10. House Shoes – If he has to be in the house anyway.
11. Cufflinks – Another personalized gem.
12. Happy Socks – I know a lot of men who are into cool socks!
13. Bathrobe – For when he’s bored in the house and in the house bored 🙂
14. Portable Air Pump – Pump it up!
15. Fire Stick – A very common gift if he doesn’t have one yet.
16. Grilling Utensil Set – Now that the weather is nice enough to fire up that grill!
17. Shirt for Papa – Who doesn’t love a nice t’shirt?
18. Best Dad Ever shirt – Where’s the lie?
19. Dad Titanium Bracelet – Men like bracelets, right?
20. Stainless Steel – This will keep his beverage hot or cold 🙂
I hope you found something you like for that special guy in your life. Drop a comment below if there was 1 or 2 that really stood out. Also, drop any other ideas that I may have missed.
Be sure to check out my Amazon Favorites, I have more options listed there as well!